Personal Development Coach / Health and Well-being Consultant
- NHS Cardio-Thoracic, Intensive Care.
- Occupational Health Advisor Sheffield City Council.
- 17 years Principal Manager : Occupational Health and Well-being Services for South Yorkshire and Humberside Police Forces.
- Director Occupational Health and Wellbeing Consultant / Personal Development Coach / Business Development Coach
- Representative Panel Member for Child Fostering Agency
- Master of Medical Science Degree : Primary and Community Health
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Registered General Nurse
- Occupational Health Diploma
- Psychotherapy Diploma
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Panic Disorders and Trauma
- NEBOSH : National General Certificate in Safety and Health
- Institute of Management
- Nutritional Foundation
Sharon has expertise in medicine, corporate wellness and personal development. Her background enables her to provide business development advice to our clients as well as guidance on occupational health and corporate wellbeing matters. Sharon works closely with Martin on corporate and business development projects.