- Member of Pelvic, Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP)
- Member of the Association for Continence Advice (ACA)
- Member of the International Continence Society (ICS and UKCS)
- Faculty member of ICS
- Honorary Life & Founding Member of Chartered Physiotherapists Promoting Continence (now part of POGP)
- Honorary lecturer Bradford University – Continence for Physiotherapists
Julia is the teams expert in all women’s health issues. Her expertise in the field is recognized globally as she combines her medical knowledge with her deep understanding of heath and fitness, as well as her expertise in rehabilitation. Julia works closely with Martin on all women’s health projects that relate to performance and product development.