MCSP, RegMACPOHE, PGC App Erg, PVRA
• Director & Consultant Physiotherapist Designed2Move Ltd
• Lead Tutor on ACPOHE Occupational Rehabilitation course (ACPOHE Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics
• UK wide lecturer
• Founder of Health & Work Maters Project – educational resources for Work & Health for healthcare professionals
• Consultant to Nordic Walking UK
• JEMS Movement certified practitioner
Heather has been a regular conference speaker since 2001 on the topics of return to work and occupational rehabilitation and is the co author and lead tutor of the ACPOHE (Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics) “Occupational Rehabilitation” course which is part of the ACPOHE Registered Membership competency framework.
Heather designed, set up and was the service clinical lead for 4 yrs for an NHS MSK Fitness for Work Service which won an NHS Innovation Challenge Prize for Rehabilitation in 2015, and won the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Service Excellence Award in 2015 in the “Promoting Activity & Health Lifestyles” category. Heather was also a finalist in the 2015 Vocational Rehabilitation Associations VR practitioner of the Year Award. Heather runs her own consultancy, Designed2Move Ltd, which provides specialist assessment & rehabilitation services for clients who have suffered major trauma, alongside the educational services of her Health & Work Matters Project.
Heather is prominent member of our team and consults on all Brytespark projects that relate to Occupational Health and rehabilitation