Knowledge Derived From Human Movement
Brytespark design products based upon a detailed knowledge of human movement. This knowledge ensures optimal function, performance and comfort for any product you may wish to develop and take to market.
Organisations turn to Brytespark when they need their existing product range validating and enhancing. Brytespark also offer support on new products and product ranges which are being developed for the market.
If your product is used by humans, then you need Brytespark's experts to check that your product is the best it can be to give you the edge.
It's all About the Connection!
Human Interface Design, relates not only to software but also hardware design. It is all about understanding how human movement affects your product and how your product works with human beings. The principal of human movement is at the core of all great products.
- Brytespark provides you with innovative ideas for all manner of products, from hardware products such as kettles to fitness products and sports equipment.
- From testing across the full spectrum of people from elite sports people to the sedentary, the Brytespark Team have identified how people move, what are their natural movement tendencies, and how they interact with objects in daily life.
- We also supply software products which can have a profound impact on product usability as well as providing valuable data generated on human function.
- Brytespark brings a unique perspective to how products should be designed for humans, based on sample testing of over 4,000 people.
- Consulting on products that simply need to be designed to get the best out of them, such as more comfortable chairs or how to make handles more comfortable for users.
The payoff for taking Human Interface Design seriously is that your product has the edge in a competitive market place, resulting in more satisfied customers, repeat purchases and therefore increased profitability.
If a product works correctly with the human body it will be successful.
Martin the MD of Brytespark, and his team of internationally acclaimed experts, has developed a working relationship with a number of blue chip companies. Below are a few examples.
Pharmaceutical companies such as Depuy Synthes turn to Brytespark to work with their R&D teams to help them understand how human movement and 'whole body dysfunction' impacts upon the design and outputs of their products.
Reckitt Benckiser and Scholl work with Brytespark to help them understand the value of their existing products and provide a glimpse at the future which helps them create new and innovative product pipelines
Martin worked with David Coulthard and Mikka Hakkinen during their time at McLaren.
He worked on correcting the monocoque design of their car and also with the fitness team to ensure the drivers maximal performance.
Here is one of Davids lighter moments as he catches a speeding golf ball at 120 mph in Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG